Thursday, February 02, 2006

CRAP

I was in omegatrend for 12 months and i will agree with what lisalisa1981 had to say about the topic.. However i would like to add a few more things that were not mentioned in lisalisa1981 blog...things that were not told to me before i signed up and paid the money... I was told that all costs would be accounted for when i placed my tax claims in... however once again it was another deception... once i had signed up i was then told it was not classed as a business until i had reached the first level...so therefore i could not claim anything on tax that i had payed for eg petrol, adimission tickets, all the order forms etc( at the time we had to pay for until it changed), phone calls, materials for the " business" ( which were endless)my time that was spent on doing presentations ( which were hours) and giving light refreshments and the products i had to buy to advertise them to sell...



I then was told from the few product buyers that the products were to expensive.... which was true $15 for a bottle of shampoo which by the time delievery costs were thrown on top which was a further $7.50 people were paying $22.50 per bottle that was made in CHINA!!!

I was suprized when i was "invited" to my first meeting( which are weekly from sign up time and onwards) that there was a fee charged $8 per meeting per person weekly which was also said i could claim on tax which never happened because i had not reached the first level...

Once i had payed the money to join up then i was hassled to then buy products and sell them ( to gain points faster to get to the first level) as well as focusing on getting people to join up... which i was told prior to the sign up moment that the products were just a casual sale.. CRAP

I lost many friends over it and will never do this again.

About the 3rd week after signing up i was then told about the wounderful inspirational CD's "that would earn me points and would help me get on the first level faster" .. CRAP.. All the cd's consisted off was brainwashing people and getting them to stay in the business and hearing of other peoples success stories to keep you in with Omegatrend and to not loose focus...

CD's were a further $7.50 per CD which there were 4 a month....

All this i was never told until i had paid my money.....

I then had asked what happens if my point score was just under the first level and i was told" they will go onto the persons point score that introduced me to omegatrend and whom i signed up with.. another of which i did not get told.... So they were earning my money...

I also asked about amway and i was told omegatrend had nothng to do with them CRAP!!!

I was never told about May 2006, Omegatrend called in administrators from insolvency accounting firm PPB.... when i asked i was told it was because omegatrend has too much stock on the floor that has to be moved and when it is all moved then all those problems will be sorted out and omegatrend was here to stay along long time... and within that conversation i was NOT told any facts and was taken off the subject many times i tried to approach it...

Omegatrend focus on desperate people that are trying to make a little extra cash to live a better life or provide more for their children and see them as easy targets...

If it is too good to be true then it is

1 comment:

network marketing said...

I think the social media network is the basic way of doing online marketing of the products. So i am looking for some tips of learning the network marketing.